About Dr. Divya Rajpurohit
(Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry)
- B.D.S from Sri Hassanamba Dental College, Hassan, Karnataka
- M.D.S. from Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Assistant Professor, Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur
- Member of Indian Dental Association, Indian Society of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry.
Dr. Divya Rajpurohit is known for her expertise in Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry where she is providing the treatment to those who are suffering from the chronic disease of teeth and especially children. She is a well-qualified B.D.S., M.D.S. Doctor who knows how to fulfill the duties of Doctor. Earlier she served for the Jaipur dental College as an Assistant Professor where she handled the students with her knowledge.
- Deals with Oral health care from infants to adolescence (Child Dentistry).
- Includes correction of problems like baby bottle tooth decay, tooth grinding, swollen gums, thumb sucking.
- Preventive examination of child saves his/her teeth from developing cavities.
- Treatment modalities includes pit & fissure sealants, tooth colored filling, habit breaking appliances, fluoride treatment & many more.